Thursday, August 6, 2009

In Which Grapes Become Whine


As I've mentioned before, purple is a hot color this fall, especially in accessories. This Bottega Veneta handbag has me itching for fall to get here faster. As the ladies of Purse Blog pointed out, the Fall 2009 line "is soft, romantic, and at times eccentric." Which is exactly how I feel looking at this Grape Intrecciato Chantilly Karung Bag. The sheen of the leather and lushness of the color are the epitome of fall fashion, plus I love the ruffle effect on top of the braided leather. Also, the size looks good enough to hold the essentials without being too bulky. I really appreciate how bags are trending larger now, since I hate having to find creative ways to fit more than a few credit cards and a lipstick into a tiny bag, but I also hate tromping around looking and feeling like a horse with an overstuffed saddle bag. Not to mention the awkwardness of trying to maneuver through a crowded store with a large, swinging tote. Very un-glamorous. I'll take the middle of the road, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment