Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Royal Richness, in a Disco Queen Kinda Way


These purple suede heels are part of the Nine West Fall 09 collection. Purple is poised, yet again, to be a must-have color in accessories as well as clothes. Since we're talking about the color most-often associated with royalty, I have no problems flaunting it like I've got it. Now that skinny- and straight-leg are the staple shapes in jeans, it makes it all the easier to show off a great pair of shoes, be it heels, flats, or boots. Which helps justify the purchase of a really fabulous pair of footwear. Hey, at least I'm not hiding them under flared pants!
I'm loving the teardrop cutouts, peep-toe, and platform aspects of this shoe, too. A little bit of a retro shape that's been modernized. It should also be noted that these are also available in black leather, black suede (great staple colors), green suede (which looks blue to me), and silver (way too disco-is-STAYIN-ALIVE-winkwink for me). And at $89, *cough cough* where'diputmycreditcard *cough.*

No comments:

Post a Comment